Autor Tema: "Best Hunting and Fishing Songs" prema magazinu OUTDOOR LIFE  (Posjeta: 14648 vremena)

Offline Lovac

• Administrator
  • K 2000
    • KUHADA
BEST HUNTING SONGS
20) Country Boy  Johnny Cash

Best Lyric: Country boy, you got a shaggy dog / country boy, up the holler log / well he comes at a run when you pick up your gun / and with a shell or two and your dog and you / when you get your rabbit you're gonna skin his hide / he's gonna be good fried

19) Welcome to the Jungle
Guns & Roses

Best Lyrics: Welcome to the jungle / It gets worse here everyday / Ya learn ta live like an animal / In the jungle where we play

guns n roses welcome to the jungle with lyrics

18) I'm Still a Guy
Brad Paisley

Best Lyrics: When you see a deer you see Bambi / and I see antlers up on the wall / When you see a lake you think picnics / and I see a largemouth up under that log

17) Ol Red
Blake Shelton

Best Lyrics: Now Ol' Red he's the damnedest dog that I've ever seen / Got a nose that can smell a two day trail / He's a four legged tracking machine / You can consider yourself mighty lucky / To get past the gators and the quicksand beds / But all these years that I've been here / Ain't nobody got past Red

! Video not found

16) Mud on the Tires
Brad Paisely

Best Lyric: I've got some big news / The bank finally came through / And I'm holdin' the keys to a brand new Chevrolet / Have you been outside it sure is a nice night /How about a little test drive / Down by the lake / There's a place I know about where the dirt road runs out / And we can try out the four-wheel drive / Come on now what do you say / Girl, I can hardly wait to get a little mud on the tires

15) Backwoods Boy
Josh Turner

Best Lyrics: Woke up at 5am, put on my camouflage / Wiped off my .243 and fired up my Dodge / Headed out to my ol' deerstand back in the pines / Gonna get me a ten point buck with 11 inch tines

14) Of Wolf and Man
Metallica

Best Lyric: Off through the new day's mist I run / Out from the new day's mist I have come / I hunt / Therefore I am

13) Dead Skunk in The Middle of the Road
Loudon Wainwright

Best Lyric: Take a whiff on me, that ain't no rose! / Roll up yer window and hold yer nose / You don't have to look and you don't have to see / 'Cause you can feel it in your olfactory

12) Backwoods
Justin Moore

Best Lyric: Rifle in a gun rack hanging in the back glass / Buck knife on my belt, ain’t no land for sale ‘round here / Red clay country mud, sippin’ on a cold Bud / Blue tick coon hound you know where I’m found out in the backwoods

11) Rocky Mountain High
John Denver

Best Lyric: Now he walks in quiet solitude the forest and the streams / Seeking grace in every step he takes / His sight has turned inside himself to try and understand / The serenity of a clear blue mountain lake

« Zadnja izmjena: 08. 10. 2013. 23:56:28 od Lovac »

Offline Lovac

• Administrator
  • K 2000
    • KUHADA
Odg: "Best Hunting and Fishing Songs" prema magazinu OUTDOOR LIFE
« Odgovori #1 u: 08. 10. 2013. 23:54:08 »
10) Second Week of Deer Camp
Da Yoopers

9) Tooth, Fang and Claw
Ted Nugent

Best Lyrics: Just like the wolf, I'm getting hungry / The law of the land, it is my will / And I ain't got time for staying angry / But I got the time / to make a kill / Watch me kill

8) Lord Have Mercy on a Country Boy
Josh Turner

Best Lyrics: Well, I grew up wild and free / Walkin' these fields in my barefeet / There wasn't no place I couldn't go / With a .22 rifle and a fishin' pole

7) Mossy Oak Song
Tracy Byrd

Best Lyric: Mossy oak swamp bottom, dew drop falling / Old Tom answering a hoot owls call / Nothing like the sound when the day breaks / Me and Daddy in the woods on a Saturday / you see his Granddaddy hunted these hills and / I hope someday my kids will / He said, Do me a favor before i'm gone, / love this land and pass it on

6) Louisiana Saturday Night
Mel McDaniel

Best Lyrics: Waiting in the front yard, sitting on a log / Single shot rifle and a one-eyed dog / Yonder come my kin folk in the moonlight / Louisiana Saturday night

« Zadnja izmjena: 08. 10. 2013. 23:57:34 od Lovac »

Offline Lovac

• Administrator
  • K 2000
    • KUHADA
Odg: "Best Hunting and Fishing Songs" prema magazinu OUTDOOR LIFE
« Odgovori #2 u: 08. 10. 2013. 23:57:47 »
5) Thank God I'm a Country Boy
John Denver

Best Lyric: Well, life on the farm is kinda laid back / Ain't much an old country boy like me can't hack / It's early to rise, early in the sack / Thank God, I'm A Country Boy

4) 30-Point Buck
Bananas at Large

Best Lyric: Ya, I'm a deer hunter / How do you do? / I got the deer huntin rep n tale for you / I'm so excited, it's my favorite time of year / I love to freeze my buns / chosen trophy deer / But don't clap your hands / to the stompin of the feet / because Yahey's like me / he can't keep a steady beat no, m mm, / I got the great big knife / cause the hunting is my life.

3) Call of the Wild
Chris Ledoux

Storm clouds are building above the timber line / The lightning's flashing across the mountain side / The thunder's rollin' down the canyons of his mind / Somewhere beyond the great divide / The bugle of the bull elk echos through pines / The north wind moans her lonesome lullaby / He hungers for the freedom of an eagle as she flies / Somewhere beyond the great divide

2) Country Boy Can Survive
Hank Williams Jr.

Best Lyrics: We came from the West Virginia coalmines / And the Rocky Mountains and the and the western skies / And we can skin a buck; we can run a trot-line / And a country boy can survive / Country folks can survive

1) Fred Bear
Ted Nugent

It was kinda dark, another misty dusk / it came from a tangle down be-low / I tried to re-mem-ber everything you taught me so well / I had to de-cide which way to go / Was I a-lone or in a hunter's dream / Cause the moment of truth was here and now / I felt his touch I felt his guiding hand / The buck was mine forever more!